Oracle Open World-2011 Updates
In our previous post, we spoke about the upcoming Oracle Open World-2011, scheduled from 2nd – 6th Oct 2011 in San Francisco. As mentioned in the post, Oracle OpenWorld is the most important educational and networking event of the year for Oracle technologists, customers, and partners. The event has some interesting sessions on Oracle CRM On Demand.
Listed below are some of the key sessions on CRM On Demand:
- Best Practices for Achieving Maximum Performance with Oracle CRM On Demand Analytics
- Customer Panel: Achieving Success with Oracle CRM On Demand
- Extending the Value of Oracle CRM On Demand Through Cloud-Based Extensibility
- Integrated Sales and Marketing in the Cloud with Oracle CRM On Demand
- Integrating Oracle CRM On Demand into Your Enterprise Architecture
- Leveraging Oracle CRM On Demand Analytics
- Life Sciences CRM On Demand for Sales Force Effectiveness
- Oracle CRM On Demand Deployment Best Practices
- Oracle CRM On Demand Product Strategy and Roadmap
- Oracle CRM On Demand Service: Multichannel Customer Support
- Supercharge Your CRM with Better Business Insight
- The Best of Both Worlds: From Departmental to Enterprise Cloud CRM
- Why Go with Oracle CRM On Demand?
From our next blog post, our CRM experts and analysts will give you a heads-up on each one of these sessions and provide insights into the key topics that can be expected in them.
Keep watching this space for more….