Stop Traditional Marketing…. It’s time for Modern Marketing! #oow14
Once upon time… Huh! don’t worry am not going to tell a long story. It’s my anecdote.
We have lots of unintelligible data. For e.g., so many people are visiting Landing pages but don’t know from which source they are coming.
we are equally spending money across all the networks (Social Media, Google Adwords, Webinars, Virtual Events, etc.) couldn’t able to find out the ROI breakout on individual
Eloqua has shown a solution for this. Now, we can figure out where we are getting more Leads. It is giving Data Intelligence to drive the Sales Cycle more.
Scenario: Campaign to invite customers to attend a sales webcast or virtual event.
1) Send initial email invitation
2) Scrub registration list against email list
3) Send reminder to those not registered
4) Wait until the webcast date, download the attendee list. Divide list to send thank you and sorry we missed you email.
5) Email attendee list to marketing operations to upload into CRM.
After Marketing Automation
1) Upload emails and campaign list into Eloqua.
2) Create Eloqua Program
4) Do a happy dance when leads show up.
5) Have a glass of wine to celebrate.
Eloqua has solved my maintenance issues & made me Modern Marketer.
Happy Modern Marketing
Don’t rely on others… Do your own Marketing. Be like a one-man Army.
Still, Are you relying on Web Developers, Designers to do Campaigns? Their support doesn’t require any more.
Everything you can do on your own with WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Editor. Doesn’t Sound interesting. It’s as simple as the Drag-Drop feature.
Which will effectively improve your ROI (Return on Investment) & SOI (Savings on your Investment). Are you thinking about how?
Let me explain the scenario.
Use case: Execute Campaign
1) Taking help from Web Developers/Designers to create Emails/Landing Pages.
2) Sending emails.
3) Resending emails (Who are not responded)
4) Checking for Date/Time (To restrict sending emails in Business Days only)
No.of people involved in this process is more than one.
1) Create an Email by your own self.
2) Set the Campaign Canvas.
3) Let Eloqua flow the Campaign Canvas (Which includes Resending emails, Restricting emails based on Time Zones & Business Days/hours)
4) Enjoy the Reports
No. of People involved here is only one (Modern Marketer)
About CRMIT Solutions:
CRMIT Solutions also extends Marketing Cloud Automation solutions with Oracle Eloqua. “Marketing automation has been a critical component for our customers, and Oracle Eloqua is an ideal fit for modern marketers to power revenue performance,” said Vinod Reddy, Founder & CEO, CRMIT Solutions.“They can transform the way you market in the digital age while delivering an integrated and highly personalized customer experience,” added Vinod.
CRMIT Solutions is committed to providing customers with the best service in the industry. Everything we do – every order, every delivery, every service, every offering – centers on the satisfaction of our customers and making them more efficient at what they do.
Tags: cloud oracle, CRM/CX, Customer Experience, oracle crm, Oracle Marketing Automation, oracle marketing cloud