The client is the global leader in international education with a number of related business lines including student placement into universities, English language testing as well as English Language Training and management of education related aid.
The client wanted to implement a centralized students’ contact database to expand its communication channel. It also wanted to gain a consolidated view of students’ information from all communication pathways, including the social media, email and web service.
- Improve student experience across all communication channels
- Customize incident tracking for each interaction
- Increase application process efficiency
- To gain greater visibility into students’ needs, education trends, and opportunities for institutes process improvement
The client chose Oracle RightNow CX Cloud Service as it was the perfect solution to have a consolidated view of students’ information and gain the ability to provide better service and improve students’ experience.
CRMIT Solutions implemented Oracle RightNow CX Cloud Service in less than 5 weeks - a fast track implementation with minimum risk and maximum ROI.
- Meets the needs for a sophisticated student service experience, and handle the complex and multiple interactions inherent in the student lifecycle
- Institute gains the ability to capture, track, access, assign, and manage student information all in within a centralized system
- Process automation provided the necessary tool to manage key relationship between the student and educational institutes
- With complete student incident histories at their fingertips, University employees could easily address ongoing inquiries
- Deliver the ultimate cross-channel student experience options for students to interact with institute by leveraging additional channels enabled by RightNow such as online chat, email, web self-service, and mobile