The client is a leading global provider of vehicle rental services, which has more than 10,000 rental locations in approximately 175 countries around the world. They operate most of its car rental offices in North America, Europe and Australia directly and operate primarily through licensees in other parts of the world.
- Lack of a customer request routing system to allocate the request to a respective agents
- Inability to track the pending requests resolution.
- Eliminating the need to email request or manually input reservations into your counter system
The client wanted to turn multiple location operations as simple as possible to deliver quicker customer service. They chose Service Cloud as a perfect fit to deliver the exact automation for the customer service request
CRMIT implements Service Cloud to allow the car rental booking firm to scale up to meet the customer demand – improving the customer service experience
- Develops a syndication widget and populates with appropriate logic/custom field values for automating service request routing
- Creates chat rules to route service request to relevant agent
- Create Queues to hold customer requests; and scripted several rules to handle area from which customer requested (for the Customer’s chat request with-in working hours of Organization)
- 360-degree customer view – Gets a 360-degree view of your customer to deliver personalized support
- Routing - Omni-Channel presence and routing helps to deliver smarter service faster. By helping route work to the most appropriate and available employee, the task is always matched to the agent with the right skill set and the time to solve the problem. The operation is both more efficient and more transparent.
- Live Agent - Customer can engage with a service agent via the web for a real-time, personalized interaction.
- Knowledge - Whether for customer self-service or to enable agents to find the right answers faster, knowledge management serves the best ways to provide excellent customer care.
- Personalized customer care – agents deliver personalized service that goes above and beyond what your competitors can deliver.
- Case management and history tracking - Easy-to-use interface gives agents the right systems, customer details to serve customer faster, resolve/address cases quickly and easily.
- Increased efficiency – Increases flexibility, visibility, agility for the customer service team agility. Boosts IT efficiency by more than 85 percent and reduces operating costs by 35 percent.
- Advanced reporting - Track service requests development progress and be notified of system updates in real-time.