CRMIT worked with one of the renowned UK based outsourcing client. World widely known for providing quality services to IT & BPO outsourcing, local government, health, and education, welfare to work and etc.
Their operations are spread in more than 30 countries with 100,000 employees on the deliver mission-critical services to government and private clients. While providing the operational support for one of their clients(Country’s Border Police) ,they faced some critical issues which were then resolved by providing “Service Cloud” Solution.
- Centralize disparate service request (SRs) data raised across different functions
- Eliminate and replace redundant, silo and outdated functionality across back office functions
- Manual and paper¬based processes leading to inefficiency and inaccuracy
- Maintain agility and cost effectiveness for a unified customer experience strategy
- Inconsistent customer experience across multiple channels
- Limited visibility of end-to-end processes for actionable decisions
- To consolidate non-core support functions into central entity
The “Service Cloud” was considered the most suitable CRM Solution to overcome the above challenges. This is an enterprise scale suite of contact center and customer service software, which has aptly provided a centralized knowledge base to ensure that Frontline Desktop Agents could confidently provide expert advice to customers in the most efficient and effective way.
- Dynamically guided agents through dialogues to consistently capture critical customer/SR information and resolve issues faster
- Eliminated redundant through standardization
- Automated business rules to minimize the manual work
- A drag and drop workflow engine that steps agents through one or many business processes while automating tasks in the background enables to codify customer interaction best practices
- Quality de-duplicated data for improved prospect management
- Report key actionable reports and dashboards for all Service Cloud functions
- Streamline complex content management processes Via Reports & Dashboards
- Reduce non core support functions into central entity