The client is a large chain of discount stores that include merchandise such as home entertainment goods, photographic equipment and developing, luggage, cosmetics and various other products. It has become as one of the country’s most recognizable retailers, growing in more than 190 stores across Australia and New Zealand.
Their existing CRM had the following challenges:
- Incident resolution turnaround time was very high
- Lack of an integrated view to the Customers incidents
- The system did not offer any service mailboxes hence the Omni-channel experience was lacking (Email and Web channel to start off with)
- Queuing and routing cases based on the type of incident was not present in their existing CRM
- Setup SLA and key metrics in the system to track the response time
- Incident management with different queues were created in the system for Email and web based channels
- managed service mailbox was setup in the system where all the emails would be forwarded to the email box and creation of incident would be automated
- Custom batches were developed to migrate close to 0.8M data with all the relationship items.
- Enhanced Customer Experience with multi-channel enablement
- 40% reduction in turnaround time
- More than 90% of the business processes were streamlined