The client is an established Australian finance, insurance and banking corporation based in Brisbane, Queensland & Australia. It is one of the Australia’s largest banks and its largest general insurance group. The client is in top 25 ASX listed company, which includes Australia’s largest general insurance business by Gross Written Premium.
- Provide a Contact Center solution to manage service processes for client
- Meet customer service quality target of resolving 95% of their total customer contact request per year.
- Increase customer service efficiency by merging into a single solution all customer interactions for traditional media such as click-to-chat.
- Deployed a complete and easy-to-use contact center solution capable of mapping clients’ customer service requirements end-to-end without imposing technical or business restrictions such as complex implementation or substantial training efforts.
- Chat availability control according to agent availability with customizable chat link, icon and customer interface.
- Create business rules to invoke actions according to rich visitor data and behavior
- Access to Knowledge base before, during, and after chat sessions with the facility for chat conferencing, transfer & supervisor monitoring.
- Enabled more fluid interactions with customers by providing agents with 360-degree customer visibility - with all previous customer interactions displayed on a single screen - and cross-channel capabilities, such as switching from chat to phone
- Customers can receive immediate answers to their urgent inquiries by initiating the chat function to directly reach a customer service agent.
- With the personalized customer service interactions through chat channel it helped customers to derive more value from client products and wide range of services.