The customer is the premier provider of property insurance in catastrophe exposed areas. Writes and provides service for residential property and casualty insurance policies through a network of independent agents.
The customer chose Salesforce Lightning over classic to get more accurate data about business performance, empower their users and increase engagement. While they were in classic they wanted to get rid of the following challenges -
- Extended access to new features and functionalities of Salesforce Lightning
- Build heavy custom components which can only be possible through lightning
- Overcome rigid and custom sales path, view and activity timelines
- Improve user adoption to gain better insight into the sales pipeline
- Replace the classic user interface (UI) with Salesforce Lightning UI which includes out of the box configuration for Tabs/screens along with Lightning features such as Sales Path, Kanban View, Activity Timeline, etc.
- Use Magic Mover for bulk conversions of attachments to Salesforce Files, and classic notes to enhanced notes.
- Migrate 30+ VisualForce (VF) Pages in the Salesforce application excluding few which were not actively being used
- Identify and Migrate 8 custom buttons/Links in the application out of the existing 13 links that were really in use to Lightning
- Provide adequate remote end-user training in "Train the Trainer model" to key business users with a walkthrough of the Lightning application
- 44% improvement in user adoption with better collaboration
- Better control over out of the box functionalities
- Engaging and unified user experience lead to 23% enhanced productivity
- Better transparency into every step of the customer On-boarding process