Dreamforce’22 [Day 1 recap]
Dreamforce started off with a bang this morning!
Unlike the past, this Dreamforce came to life in a digital-first experience that brought live and on-demand content to TrailBlazers on Salesforce+, a brand-new streaming channel.
Here’s a roundup of our main takeaways from Day 1 of this Salesforce’s mega event.
- Salesforce’s Co-CEO Marc Benioff addressed the issue of climate change, stating, “Climate change is probably the biggest challenge humanity has gone through,” and talked about his goal to set the stage for an ‘ecopreneur revolution.’
- Salesforce describes this as the biggest innovation to come to CRM. Thanks to Genie, Customer 360 is now the first real-time CRM, making every interaction across sales, marketing, service, commerce, and more feel like magic.
- What’s up… WhatsApp? Get ready to transform how people and businesses connect with Whats App-first business messaging (DF22 Announcements)
- New developments around Customer360 (Standby for more details)
- Launch of a carbon credit marketplace to lead the way to net zero emissions for customers
What is Dreamforce?
Dreamforce started in 2003 and has since then grown into more than just a conference — A must-have experience! Dreamforce is an annual event that brings together the global Salesforce community for learning, fun, community building, and philanthropy. Trailblazers from all over the world gather to share their insights and successes and learn the latest in industry innovations.