The Client is a major motorcycle manufacturer in India, with a global presence across 40 countries. The company is committed to sustainable mobility and has been focusing on its electric vehicle line, which offers eco-friendly and affordable transportation solutions such as electric scooters, bikes, and three-wheelers.
- The Client faced inefficiencies in their ticketing processes, resulting in problems with ticket assignment and transfer.
- Building a single customer engagement platform for service professionals from different Business Units, with real-time customer-360 view.
- They required a chatbot that could communicate with the customers without manual intervention to streamline their customer service operations.
- They needed the chatbot to connect with an external payment gateway to process transactions and payments.
- Salesforce Service Cloud for handling all aspects of case management for its 25K strong corporate team.
- Setting up service console to address various customer service requirements.
- Configure Case Assignment rules, Routing configurations using Omni-channel features supported with SLA management.
- Configured the system to capture service request & test ride requests with support for appointment creation and rescheduling functionalities.
- Digital Engagement with Integrated Chatbot/WhatsApp, which can assist customers at every step and almost remove the agents’ dependency.
- CTI integration for lead nurturing via inbound and outbound channels to enable the agents to support the sales team.
- Omni-channel and Digital Engagement features helped the Client to achieve significant reduction in response time to customer inquiries.
- Client achieved around 15% reduction in average handle time, enabling agents to handle more cases in less time.
- Around 23% increase in the efficiency and productivity of the support team, with the ability to centralize customer engagement data on a single platform.
- Faster response times and consistent support across all channels using conversational bot to handle common inquiries and support tasks.