One of the largest insurance providers in Australia delivers world-class insurance and care services to the businesses, people and communities of NSW. They insure more than 250,000 NSW employers and their 3 million employees. They possess a net asset worth more than $30Billion.
The insurance company wanted to implement a service portal exclusive for the customers and brokers so that they can interact via online for updating insurance policy, paying timely premium and other services to improve customer relationships.
- Track, manage and resolve policies and premium for employees and customer.
- Ability to manage a policy via online by accessing to claims & policy data at one place.
- Facilitate customers and brokers to pay premium online so that customers can pay premium quickly using net banking, credit card, debit card, bill pay along with various offline mode.
- Ability to set up own policy by the brokers via online.
- Leverage the existing CRM framework capability to integrate knowledge-based web portal.
Create a self-service portal on the top of CRM platform to help insurance provider realize their project vision. Some of the features are –
- A simple interface to buy and renew workers insurance policies online
- Consolidated policy information in one place, ensuring transparency and accuracy
- A portal through which customers can set up their own policy by the brokers
- Access policy and billing information through our dedicated Customer Support Centre
- Empower brokers with unprecedented control over their policies and premium related decisions, service request resolution, solutions and other value-added information
- Significant increase in mutual trust with customers led to better customer advocacy and loyalty
- Improved business revenue with an easy-to-use interface to buy and renew the insurance policies
- Improve organizational effectiveness by enhancing the productivity of customers and brokers.