The client is a prominent home services company connecting homeowners with a network of skilled and vetted professionals, including plumbers, electricians, HVAC technicians, locksmiths, and more. With a strong commitment to delivering exceptional customer experiences, they offer a wide array of maintenance and repair services. Salesforce Service Cloud provides a wide range of features and tools that enable these businesses to effectively manage and resolve customer inquiries, issues, and cases.
- Automate the Onboarding process for new customers.
- Identify cross-selling/up-selling opportunities with existing customers.
- Determine and allocate partners for customers based on the Geo-location.
- Unified view for customer details like products, services, payment methods and payment frequencies.
CRMIT implemented the following to achieve the above business objectives.
- Implemented Salesforce Service Cloud to automate the Customer on-boarding processes to support more than 2000+ employees.
- Configured validation rules and data checks to ensure data accuracy and completeness for Customer identification.
- Real-time updates on the availability of Servicing Partner to streamline customer onboarding.
- Integration with multiple payment gateway systems and offering flexible payment options.
- Provided an intuitive user interface with clear instructions and error messages.
- Created a flexible and scalable architecture that can accommodate different product offerings and pricing structures.
- Enhanced customer On-boarding experience with a simplified and user-friendly enrollment process.
- Increased operational efficiency by around 11% with automated data validation and checks.
- Around 8% YoY rise in sales figures with flexible payment options and integration with payment gateway systems.