The Configure, Price, and Quote solution was implemented on Salesforce with an advance approval option and faster processing by streamlining the products. The CPQ platform was custom built to deliver a personalized buying experience at every step of the sales and prospecting funnels with easy configuration options.
The client is a global supplier of information technology solutions, services, devices, and hardware for health care companies with multiple facilities around the globe. As a pioneer in information and EHR technologies in the healthcare industry, they help in connecting people with information and systems globally.
- Dependency on manual processes resulted in circulation of older versions of quotes by the sales reps.
- Difficult to maintain multiple products information, leading to error and delays in proposal creation.
- Multiple reviews and approvals were identified as the leading pain points, slowing down the quotation process.
- The increasing complexity of product offerings required an enhanced and flexible CPQ platform.
The team developed an advanced bespoke CPQ solution with integrated approval workflows with emails for enhanced customer and buying experience for clients on the Salesforce CPQ platform.
Salesforce platform empowered the sales reps with real-time access to accurate pricing, approved discounts, and product bundles. The solution was devised to simplify the large product catalogues and complex pricing models using automation to seamlessly manage multiple revenue streams.
Dynamic product and pricing configurations and professionally designed dashboard enabled sales reps to create custom proposals and sales quotes in just a few clicks.
- Faster Sales Cycle: The CPQ solution enabled the sales team to create competitive quotes and close deals quickly.
- Increased Deal Size: Bundling and defining product rules enable the sales reps to up-sell products easily.
- Faster Sales Process: Reduction in errors helped in faster sales process with central data access.
- Flexibility: Complex rules were automated and made available quickly to the team ensuring quality customer journey.
- Improved Customer Experience: Streamlining products and contract terms helped in quick turnaround creating better customer experience.